I gave Emily my lens cap so she would stay still. Ha ha! It worked for a few seconds. That girl keeps me busy and is always on a mission to somewhere.
Emily's new development this week has been standing! Seriously...she wants to get up and stand next to everything! We had to put our coffee table next to the wall...I was really worried about her standing against the couch and falling and hitting her head on the table. So now our living room is wide open. We also lowered her crib to the bottom setting. However, once she stands, she can't get down. So then she whines that she is stuck....she has learned to let herself fall gently onto her bottom. But that's only when she's desperate to get down.
She is so in love with her little doll. Whenever I give it to her...she hugs on it like someone might take it away soon. I put her doll next to some electronics to see what she'd choose. It was the doll. I was shocked. I'll have to get a picture of her hugging on her doll...it is so cute. She is such a little girl. Love it!
Oh...and her bashfulness is so cute. Each day I swear it gets more exaggerated. She stares at you and tries to get your attention...then as soon as you look at her she gets bashful and ducks her head. It really is so cute. Of course...this is probably some sort of flirting tactic of hers....I'm so in trouble.
I always try to get a "corner of the couch" shot. I've had one taken almost each week so I can compare them. This girl cannot sit still for the pic..so this is the best I could do.
It's especially hard to sit still when there is a laptop 2 feet away....she is in a laptop craze phase lately. It's her number 1 mission lately...to get to Mom's laptop.







