Friday, June 14, 2013

Emily 47 Weeks

My camera subject wasn't cooperating this morning. Apparently, it likes to move...a lot! So much easier when she was immobile. ha ha!!

Emily is 47 weeks.

I'm looking forward to when she turns 11 months next week so I can start weaning her off of formula and onto milk. Man, formula is expensive! I stopped nursing Elliott when he was 7 months...and Emily at 9 months. Maybe the next one will be the full 1 year.

Emily is busy busy busy! Always moving...always on her way to put something in her mouth.

Wednesday she start using her knees to crawl a little bit. But her preferred mode of transportation is still the army crawl.

She is officially a fan of goldfish. I was hesitant to give them to her since she has no teeth...and they don't dissolve in your mouth like the puffs do. But she crams 5 in her mouth and gets them down somehow.

I thought for sure I'd be posting that she has teeth today...but she doesn't. They really are so close to popping through her poor swollen gums.

Emily is on her 2nd cold this week. Yuck! Poor thing...she hates me cleaning out the gunk in her nose too. Sadly, she is getting used to it.

Emily really knows how to get to me and spoil me. As soon as I pick her up from her crib....she lays her head down on my shoulder and lets me hug on her. So so sweet! I love it! Elliott stopped being a cuddler at 6 months. I am loving this cuddly little girl.

So the cutest pics I could get of her are of before I got her dressed...oh well.



Oh what a serious little girl she is!!




This headband is what entertained her during the pictures.

 She loves the penguin her Grampy Steve got for her...seriously...she rolls around on the floor with it.


Monday Emily finally played in the water at the splash pad. It was her play group day...so I'm glad she had some fun.

These pictures were way underexposed since I had my phone to take the pics...so these are the best I could do to doctor them up.