Wow...I only have 6 more weeks until Em gets to 52 weeks!
I brought out the cage. Sad...I know...now that I have to. We don't leave her there, of course! It's just for playtime. Sometimes we take it apart and block off certain parts of the house.
She has been teething all week. Those bottom teeth should be cutting in soon...poor thing.
Swimming lessons got delayed until today...we go this afternoon. I'm pretty excited about it.
Emily is pretty independent...or tries to be.
She likes to play with light switches, she loves to pester her older brother, she tries to get her hands on anything electronic or food related, and she loves to eat everything off the floor!!
We were in Patrick's parent's house when Elliott was this age. We couldn't let him explore as much as Emily is able to now. So this is all new to us...I wonder if Elliott would have been the same if we had stayed in our house.
I'd be happy if we skipped this crawling phase and zoomed onto the walking phase. But Elliott didn't walk until 15 months, and I expect the same for her....they've had the same timeframe on their milestones. I find that so interesting.
We went swimming on Monday....all three of us. Emily lounged in her big floatee. No pictures...I was not going to sacrifice my kids or my phone. But Emily LOVED it! Her first time to go swimming. We went to a splashpad yesterday..she hated it. It was too "bath-like".
Here's her pic before we got into the pool.
And here's her weekly Friday pictures.
This was a happy face...it may look like she was mad...but she wasn't.
I call this her "old man grin" face.
Sun was cutting in on my pictures here....
She has her little giraffe....one of her favorite toys.








