I swear these Tuesdays are less than 7 days apart...they always creep up on me so quickly!!!
So here we are another week has zoomed by.
Everett is officially in the boy's room...and in his crib now.
He was sleeping completely through the night...and then he grew and kept banging his hands and feet and head on the cradle. And now that he's in his unfamiliar crib...he's back to waking up at night. Oh well...we'll get there again.
We tried out the johnny jumper this week. He seemed to like it...but his neck is not quite ready for it.
He mostly hangs out in his swing. But we tried to upgrade him to a bouncy chair. He wasn't a fan. I think this little guy of ours is hesitant and doesn't like change. It took him several days to get adjusted to his crib....and now his chair.
Yesterday, I brought out this little baby play gym thing...I don't know what they're called really. But he liked it!
And here's our 15 week photos....I really couldn't narrow them down anymore than this!!
I don't know why...but I've always thought he resembles my brother Wade. Especially here in this photo.
Love how sweet this little girl is with her baby brother.
You can see the scratchy scabs on his head here...we are still working on him scratching his head!













