Our sweet Everett is 16 weeks today!
We love this little guy. He is just getting more fun and social as the weeks go by. I love how he smiles at us and talks to us. I'm yet to get a fun giggle out of him...I can't wait for that. He did give us a half giggle a day or two after we got home from the hospital...must've been those angels!
He has started attacking his face and head again. No bloody messes yet...but a few new scratches have appeared. I've never had a kid that had a problem with scratching.
Everett is doing better in his bed. He doesn't complain or whine anymore when he goes into his crib. But he does wake up 1 time during the night. Sometimes he also wakes up right before I go to bed...so I get that extra feeding in...in hopes that I won't be waken during the night...but no such luck. Both of my other kids had been sleeping completely through the night by this time....Elliott was 10 weeks and Emily was 8 weeks.
I try to snuggle with him right before bed after I feed him...but sadly, he doesn't let me. He arches his back and wants to see what is going on with the world. I have to fit in my snuggles when he's upset or crying.
He is absolutely loving his baby gym. He just plays with it all the time. It's a good change from just sitting in his swing. My other 2 never played with it...but Everett loves it. It's so funny how these 3 are oh so different.
These two are definitely my favorite...I was trying to roll him on his side..and he was just being so much fun!!!












