Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Everett Jacob -- 19 Weeks

Today is Tuesday...and this crept up on me...more than usual. We just got back into town...and I feel like crud...like super duper crud..and while laying in bed...I realized it's Tuesday!! The sick lazy part of me said skip it...but...here are his Tuesday pics!! So I felt like I didn't go all out to take his pics...my bed is still unmade...calling me to go back! But when I uploaded these pics...I was surprised how many I LOVED!!! So I have a gazillion pics here.

Everett is so much fun. He just endured his 1st long roadtrip to my parents this past weekend! He was a champ...he had his moments...but he still did great.

He has great head & neck control now. I can now put him in the bumbo and the johnny jumper.

He finally met some aunts & uncles and some cousins!!! His 1st time!! And in a month...he'll meet so many more!!













I rolled him back over...he was so mad. So I thought I'd get a mad face...but he got really quiet when I pulled out the camera!