So Mother's Day was pretty low key too!
Elliott was sick...Patrick was recovering. So we didn't get to church. And I wasn't going to get dressed up to just get some pictures taken. Maybe we'll do that the next Sunday.
I love Mother's Day...and no...not for the cards or any gifts...or any spoilage. Some years I get those...and some years I don't. It's a good reflection for me...as a Mom. Mostly...it's me being so grateful to be a mom to these 3 amazing kids of mine. I love these kids so so much. And I am so so grateful that Heavenly Father has entrusted them to me. For me....Mother's Day is about them. It's about what kind of mom I can be for THEM. It's about me loving them to the best of my ability and according to what they need from me as a Mom! I am so grateful for this little job of mine that some days go unappreciated...but I wouldn't trade it for anything!!
Here are some cards Patrick and the kids got me:


And...I am so grateful for our moms...and the way they raised Patrick and I. And for all the help they are constantly giving us!!!
The kids made these for our moms:
I think this one is for Patrick's Mom:
And this one is for my Mom:



