Patrick & Elliott had so much fun at the father/son campout!!
Well...I was thinking they were...until I got this text from Patrick!!! "Baseball to the nose, hard to tell in the pic but it's a little swollen.....He is fine now, a little put out for about 10 minutes."
But he's a champ...and he continued to have fun and play.
Patrick says this was one of the best campouts they had been on! So glad to hear they had so much fun!!!
Before they left, I asked Patrick to take pics so I can include them on the blog!
Their tent all set up.
And the bonfire:
And I snagged this one from a friend's post on fb...you know...since Elliott is there front and center roasting marshmallows! I asked Elliott to make a burnt one for me and enjoy it! He says he did!
That is Elliott on the far right.




