Friday, May 6, 2016

My birthday....#37

So...I started my birthday week...knowing is going to be major low key! And that's okay. Patrick had surgery the day before...and he needs to rest. Plus we are trying to save money...and I really don't need anything.

Thursday, my mom did take Emily and me out for a birthday lunch. That was fun.

Friday morning, I had my quilt class...and of course I've been dealing with Elliott sick all week.

So I treated myself to a little shopping for my birthday.

I told Patrick beforehand...that I don't need anything...that I don't want him to do anything really. I really just want him to recover okay. BUT...I was worried about the kids. I didn't want the kids to notice that their Daddy didn't do anything for their Mommy's birthday....although I told him to do nothing.

So Patrick got me some cards...and Elliott and I got some cupcakes and ice cream. I think that was enough for them.

Here's my cards from my sweet family: