Our cute little dude is 18 weeks old today!
I just fed him right before we took pictures, so he's a little more smiley today.
This week he has started to enjoy playing with his toys. He has already been enjoying playing with his baby gym. But now he enjoys the rattle ball, the football rattle, and his little elephant blankie. So cute to see him play with these!
He seems so robust to me! Just keeps on growing and growing...we are just about out of the 6 month clothes and I'll be getting out the 9 months next week! He's only 4 months old!!!
We love this little guy so much! Each day I feel so blessed that Everett is a part of our little family!
We just happen to have his green rattle ball laying nearby.....
As soon as she heard the clicks of the camera, Emily came running in to be part of them! So fun!!
Sometimes...when he's cranky...I put his toes near his mouth...and he just gets so happy and excited!!









