We are kidless!! I have NEVER been kidless!! The only time I've been away from Elliott overnight is when I was in the hospital having Emily. Oh and the camping trip him and Patrick went on, but I still had Emily at home.
I am so grateful to my friend Kathleen, who gave us 7 days of her timeshare for us to use. We couldn't have taken this trip otherwise. We chose Branson because it's 2 hours away from my parents and they would be able to watch the kids.
So we checked into our condo. It was so nice. It's a small little cottage with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and a kitchen...so not "hotel-like" at all. I wanted to get a lot of pics of it...but I completely forgot.
Here is our cottage.
When we checked in, we agreed to a timeshare selling preview the next day...so we could get 4 free tickets which is about $150 worth of tickets. So that was nice.
We went to dinner. At Thai Thai Cuisine. We don't do thai that often. But this was so good. This was actually the best place we had eaten at all week long.
We then went to our very first show. When Patrick got the tickets, they asked him if he was a vet. He said yes but he doesn't have his ID. So they went ahead and gave us 1/2 off both of our tickets. So nice. We saw Todd Oliver & Friends. He's a ventriloquist...and uses his dog. He was on America's Got Talent and made it pretty far. It was really good.
After the show, we went to Andy's Frozen Custard. And the car in front of us paid $10 towards our purchase! That was so nice! We were floored by it. And it was so so good!







