Joel conned Dad and Patrick to go to the other side of Springfield to pick up some stuff. So Mom and Emily and I went shopping. I really miss living close to my mom. We used to go shopping all the time. We went to a quilting store...and then we went to the outlet mall. So much fun. We met the guys at the Thai place. We told my parents how good the place was. They really liked it too. They even made us the sweet coconut rice and mango dessert...it wasn't on the menu. Thank you Dad for lunch!!!
We went back to the condo so my parents could pack up. They are leaving to go home after tonight's show.
Patrick took Elliott to see the fish hatchery. I wasn't really interested so I went back to the condo with Emily and my parents.
I really don't enjoy seeing these type of animals...so I'm glad I didn't go. I can't believe I'm posting a snake on my blog!
I thought this picture was hilarious! I wasn't there...so I have no idea what was going on...but oh so funny!
Another funny Elliott pic!
Dixie Stampede was one of our favorites!! Elliott loved it!! They didn't allow any pictures, otherwise, I'd have tons here. I loved how focused and sucked in Elliott was. We had the front row...and it was dinner show. It was so good...both the food and the show. We got back to the condo. Just our little family...and Elliott told everything he liked about the show. This was actually my happiest point all week....I was so content and relaxed and so happy because my Elliott was so excited and happy.
This isn't my picture. I found it online. But all the riders are wearing lighted jackets and pants and did a patriotic dance with the horses at the end of the show. When I asked Elliott his favorite part, he said this was it.
We put the kids to bed, and then we got all packed up to leave in the morning.
I'm so very grateful for this trip we've had. We never take vacations just for fun...it's usually to see family. We haven't had a real vacation since our honeymoon...7 years ago.
Tomorrow we'll leave early to head home for a long road trip...ugh!










