Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Branson Day 5

Last full day kid-free! It was been such a relaxing trip for us. We go back to the condo each afternoon to have our daily nap. Each day we are able to stay in bed until 9 or 10 am. That has been completely unheard of the past 7 years!

Today we wandered a bit in the morning. We were on the search for some Christmas shops. We finally found them...thank goodness for smart phones!

We enjoyed the comedy jamboree in the afternoon. I thought it was going to be corny...but it was actually really good. We enjoyed it!

I found this pic on their website:

We then had lunch at their buffet...it was good.

But we had dinner in and enjoyed our last evening together.

I did call my mom to talk to Elliott. The first thing he said to me was, "Why you leave me, Mommy?" Wow. What a response....I didn't even know how to respond to that one. He said the same thing to Patrick when I handed the phone over.