Thursday, March 7, 2013

Branson Day 6

I am so excited to see my kids today!!! I've enjoyed my alone time with my husband, but I really do miss these kids!!!!

Emily didn't miss me I don't think...but I'm glad she was happy and good for my mom...and I'm glad she wasn't traumatized by me leaving her. Elliott was a champ too. My mom had an easy time with my kids.

We had an easy and relaxing morning. My parents came to the condo and we all got settled and talked for a bit. We then headed off towards Springfield to go to Lamberts for dinner. Several in my family have raved about this place and have described it as the place that throws rolls. It was really really good and it was a fun place....and yes they did throw rolls. Elliott had a lot of fun with that.



We went home put the kids to bed, and then we played cards all night.