It's Friday...again!
As usual, Emily has been fun this week. She has started to blow raspberries...love it...so so cute! Sometimes she does them on her own...and sometimes she copies me. She also likes to shake her head at me when I'm asking her a question. When I would go get her from her nap and talk to her and ask her if she's my cutie...she shakes her head at me...like she's telling me no! Ha ha!!
I've been really enjoying our Tuesday afternoons. Elliott has speech at 2 and we wait in the reception for an hour. So I take Emily out of her seat and we hang out and play.
We got to my parent's late last night. And I was talking to my mom about a picture we found on pinterest that we wanted to copy. So we did it. The original one is way cute...but I really think Miss Little Em is adorable here. She absolutely loved looking at herself in the mirror. Cute little girl.
To start with, we had to do our typical sit in the corner pose.
This one is my favorite one!!! Love this one. Emily is just sooo cute here! Yep..that cutie belongs to me! Love her!
Time for a wardrobe change.
So...Emily got cranky and tired...and this was the end of our photo shoot.








