Emily hung out with Grandma this week. Grandma was a little nervous about the stay....but then it was super easy for her. I talked to her in the evening once, and she told me how nice it was that both kids go to bed so easy at the end of the day when she's tired. Yes...both of my kids are champs at going to bed. Grandma also told me that Emily never cried while she was away from me. She whined a little when she was tired...but that was it. So when I asked her if she missed me at all...she said, "sorry!" That's okay. I'm glad she was happy. I missed her tons...but I'm so grateful that Grandma took such good care of her.
Emily still loves shaking her head from side to side...but Grandma has been working on her nodding her head. She's funny when she does it because she leans her head all the way back and then brings it forward quickly. Still blowing lots of raspberries and makes a huge slobbery mess since she is a slobbery mess without doing them!!
Tonight we went to Dixie Stampede. Elliott loved it...no surprise. But I'm so surprised that Emily had such a good time too!!
Classic corner of the sofa pose.
This jumper is always a life saver...and she loves it.
And all of these were on the bed...and I love them all...that's why they are here!









