Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Branson Day 4

Today we had no shows planned. We wandered lots of shops and stores. We went to downtown Branson and looked at the five and dime store. We also found a coleman outlet store we wandered. Tanger Outlets is also in Branson, so we wandered those shops too.

Our scheduled activities was only the Wax Museum and the Castle of Chaos. I've never been to a wax museum...so I was looking forward to it and it was fun. Here's a few of the ones we liked.








Castle of Chaos was a 5D show/ride where you shot at ghosts and such. It was fun.

We had lunch at a cheap mexican place that I wasn't thrilled about. Mexican food just isn't the same outside the state of Texas...plain and simple.

We then had another dose of Andys! And then headed to the table rock dam. It was so so windy today...the water was really choppy. I had Patrick take the pictures since I couldn't bear the cold winds.



We rented a movie and had dinner in tonight.