Friday, March 15, 2013

Emily 34 Weeks

I've been watching Emily for the past 45 minutes...waiting for her to roll over in hopes that I can report here that she has rolled from her back to tummy. She is just so close...but not yet.

We've had a pretty relaxed week...nothing new. Oh. Except we got a puppy. Oh gosh. Emily is interested in Lacey....but not too excited...she likes watching her.

Emily is still a good eater, and sleeper. I can't get over how happy she has been lately...love it! She is getting better at tummy time. She tries and has lifted herself up to her knees a few times. She is still blowing raspberries like crazy....it is so cute...I love it...she makes a slobbery mess..but I still love it.

Love you little girl.



I love these looks of surprise she is always giving me in her pictures....

...but I'm a huge sucker for this huge grin!!!