We have tickets for Six tonight. I am so excited about this show....it's the one show I've been wanting to see. But it's not until 8 pm tonight. So today we went and found a tower that overlooks the city.
Yes...my husband has been sporting a goatee for a while now. Love this guy!
We had to walk up a hill...then walk up 6 very rickety flights of stairs. We made us realize how out of shape we are!
We then wandered some stores and shops in the city.
We had lunch at the Rib Crib. It was good with a lot of food.
We had dinner at home and then we went to Six.
I was so amazed by this group! They are 6 brothers that are LDS, they also have 4 younger brothers....no sisters. I googled them and was amazed that their career didn't launch professionally until all 6 of these brothers served full-time missions for the church. Wow! Oh...they are an acapella group. Beautiful. My favorite was the percussionist! We bought several of their CDs and several more for gifts for my parents and Kathleen as a thank you. All six wears a different color...and they have matching mustangs.







