Friday, March 29, 2013

Emily 36 Weeks

We only have a few pictures of Emily this morning. We were in a hurry and needed to get out the door.

Emily has been rolling a lot more this week. Mostly to get to more toys...and her ball keeps rolling away. We've been so busy this week. Her nap schedule has been such a wreck! But she's a champ and has been quite accommodating. 

Monday--Emily had play group with Mom's Club. (Oh...we joined Mom's Club...so excited!)
Tuesday--Egg Hunt at Discovery Green.
Wednesday--Playdate with the Stutz twins.
Thursday--Daddy came home early and we all went shopping.
Friday--Good Friday. Daddy was home so we went searching for bluebonnets and went shopping.

Poor girl...hopefully tomorrow we can get back on schedule.

Emily tried broccoli for the first time. She loved it, of course. She's such a good eater. I tried to get creative...and I mixed yams and green beans...not a good mix. She was not a fan.

News this week: She  likes attacking my face and torturing me. She gets so excited and pats my face and then grabs my face into her little fists. She is lifting her body up more in preparation of crawling. I couldn't tell...but there may be a tooth coming in soon. She has decided that her little blankie bear's arm is her new pacifier. When I get her from her nap...she is always sucking on it. Silly girl. She's 8+ months old...we are not going to start a pacifier now.

I realized after this shot that I forgot her bow! Can you believe it!?!

Love this grin!

Classic Emily.