Finally!
Emily rolled over from her back to tummy this morning! It's about time. It was right after I was done taking pictures and she was going for the camera....on the day she turns 8 months. Babies 1/2 her age are probably more mobile than her. But I did hear, that if they are not developing physically as much, they are developing mentally...they are always and constantly developing....so I just have a super smart little girl.
Can't believe my baby is getting so big.
She is super fun to be around.
This past month she has started blowing raspberries...all the time.
She is ticklish now. I love tickling her. She is the most ticklish around her underarms. When I lotion her up at night...she gets super giggly when I'm working on her arms. My mom and I think she has eczema. Poor thing. So I aquaphor her at night. I'll talk to the doctor about it next month at her 9 month appointment.
She loves shaking her head back and forth and thinks it's funny. Sometimes when I say yes to her, she'll nod.
She already has a naughty streak. She gave me a naughty look the other day while nursing her, and then she clamped down on me! A few weeks ago, she was in her jumperoo...and she also gave me a naughty look...and she tried to flip herself out of the jumperoo. It didn't work...but the fact that she HAS a naughty look is frightening.
Love you little Emily....to pieces!!
....and yes...I did paint her toenails....we had girl time.






